Sunday, June 2, 2013

Skinlite Seaweed Essence Mask and Dermal Gold Collagen Essence Mask

(●´・ω・)ノ☆☆☆HELLO☆☆☆☆ヽ(・ω・`○)

I promise myself that I would be more diligent in updating this blog so today I'm gonna share my experience on trying two kinds of essence mask. Even though I don't particularly fond of this type of mask because I have to be still while wearing it, I have several of these nonetheless (most of them are a gift though...). The first mask I got from Sasa and the second mask is a gift from Olin.

Skinlite Seaweed Essence Mask

Description:
Skinlite Seaweed Essence Mask is revitalizing and hydrating skin treatment enriched with seaweed extract, vitamin E, and collagen. This unique ingredients penetrate into the skin gently and rapidly to keep a fresher and healthier complexion. The mask helps revitalize skin cells and keeping skin tone fresh and healthy.

How to Use:
1. Use after cleansing and toning.
2. Take out and unfold mask. Apply it on face for 15-20 minutes
3. Remove the mask and massage until the essence is fully absorbed by face. Do not rinse off.

Ingredients:
*see the picture above

Cautions:
Don't forget to read the cautions before you use the mask ^^


My Verdict:
When I open the notice I notice a slight scent although not too overwhelming. There are quite a lot of essence in it so I can use the leftover essence on my neck too. Like the previous Skinlite Mask that I've try this mask also has a lot of weird slit on it and instead of making the mask fit better on my face I felt a little awkward wearing it. As you can see the mask didn't even fit my nose... Are my nose that big?!?!

After 15 minutes I take the mask off and pat the remaining essence on my face. I prefer to do this at night because the leftover essence are quite sticky. As for the revitalizing and hydrating properties like the mask claim I don't feel anything in particular. The mask does feels quite soothing and moisturize my skin a bit but other than that nothing phenomenal. Just a regular mask though..... 

Dermal Gold Collagen Essence Mask


Description:
Dermal Gold Collagen Essence Mask has three major functions: nourishing, brightening and moisturizing your skin, leaving it look healthy and sleek. The mask contains colloidal gold which promotes human metabolism and skin cell activity thus it keeps tired skin caused by daily stresses all the more healthy and bright all day long.  The colloidal gold extract, collagen and various mineral ingredients makes skin relax, clear and moistened also keeps tired skin healthy and elastic.

How to Use:
1. Thoroughly clean and dry face before applying the mask.
2. In order to spread the exact evenly pat the pouch 2-3 times prior to opening.
3. Smooth facial wrap using fingertips to position over face.
4. Lie back and relax for 20 minutes after applying the mask.
5. Remove the mask gently and massage remaining serum until completely absorbed.
6. Cream or lotion can be followed if desired. Each facial wrap is for one time use only.

Note: For cool facial spa treatment, refrigerate the mask until ready to use. For warm facial spa treatment, place the pack in warm water for 2-3 minutes prior to opening.


Cautions:
Please read the cautions before using the mask.


Ingredients:
*see picture above

My Verdict:
Dermal mask has a lot of essence in it too and has a decent fragrance to it. The mask fits better on my face than the Skinlite one although the eye flaps are a bit weird. Am I suppose to fold it? Put it on top of my eye lid? What?? It's a bit confusing #LOL. Let me know if you know what the eye flaps are meant for. What I also like about the mask is that it covers my jawline area!! Those area are a bit more dry and acne prone too!! I tend to get acne more in that area (T.T).

So... Is this mask any good? Well... I've used this mask once and did not have any reaction so it's a plus. My jawline feels more hydrated after using this mask so it's another plus. The essence is not sticky so more plus for this mask. But how about brightening effect?? Hmm.... I've only used it once so I don't feel any particular brightening effect though...

Have you try essence mask before?
What is your favorite mask?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^