Wednesday, October 3, 2012

September Favorites

Hello gorgeous....

Good day... It's super hot in Jogjakarta today and really dusty too!! My nose is really runny from allergic reaction so I've been hiding in the safety of my room today. 

Anyway aside from my runny nose this is my first post on favorite, before I never really bother to post about my favorite stuff of the month but now I think it's kinda interesting. So here goes...


Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing and Moisture Gel
Clinique Moisture Surge Facial Mist
NYX Round Lipstik in Paris Shade
The Skin Food Deep Sea Water Multi Gel (Brightening)
Belle Madame Konjac Sponge
Sweety Baby Wipes

Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel
I got this aloe vera gel from Cosmopolitan Magazine and immediately in love with this product. I use it all over from lips, face, body, hair and nails. I'm still experimenting with this stuff and maybe gonna make a review on what I did with it.

Clinique Moisture Surge Facial Mist
I got this facial mist on a discounted price at Sasa but never really had the time to use it, but when I do my skin seems to loving this stuff. I like to spray it on my face after make-up or at any time when my face needs some cooling. Jogja is really hot and humid and this facial mist really helps my skin. 

NYX Round Lipstick in Paris
I bought this lipstick from the shopping voucher that I got from Multiply and in love with the lovely color. I also bought another in Vitamin shade but I'm liking this one better because it has a matte finish.

The Skin Food Deep Sea Water Multi Gel
I bought this from Intenscorner on a whim... *sigh lately I bought a lot of stuff on a whim. But thankfully my skin is luvin' this stuff. At first I kinda wonder why the product is soo big not like other skin food emulsion bottle which are only around 130-150ml, this one is 300ml!! It turns out you can use it on your face and body, and like the name suggest it really is a "multi gel". I use it as a moisturizer, sleeping mask and to moisten dry parts on my body.

Belle Madame Konjac Sponge
A lot of people are raving about konjac sponge but it kinda expensive for me.. Not to mention I have to buy it online so I have to pay extra shipping fee. Then... I saw this sponge at Sasa at about $2 (IDR 20.000) and they have a free shipping promo too!! Too bad I only bought one because this stuff is great!! I mostly use this to exfoliate my lips because the usual lip scrub is pretty rough for me.

Sweety Baby Wipes
I actually got this baby wipes from my friend, welll.. she actually forget this stuff and leave it at my place and decided to give it to me. I like because the wipe has a nice smell and gentle to my skin.

Thank's for coming by... http://www.emocutez.com 
Comments R' Loved...http://www.emocutez.com 
Follow me If U Like... http://www.emocutez.com 
Hugs N' Kisses!! http://www.emocutez.com

8 comments:

  1. Skin foos deep sea waternya enak? Mask sheet ku belom terjamah XD

    manuskripmahadewi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enak.. Bisa buat wajah dan badan.. Kalo buru2 langsung templok muka dan badan hi hi hi

    ReplyDelete
  3. skinfoodnya kayaknya lucu .. tapi stuck ama nature republic dulu deh XD

    http://sweetvanillascent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nature republicnya juga seru kok he he he

    ReplyDelete
  5. setuju sama Nature Republic..aku juga suka banget sama produk ini, banyak manfaatnya hehehe, pa lagi buat sleeping mask, adem...

    ReplyDelete
  6. He'eh enak ya... Aku suka combine sama sleeping mask lain biar lebih adem dan gag lengket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wih, skinfood seri water2an jg lg kuincer nih kar. Tp skrg lg sadar keuangan akakakkaa lg nabung demi masa depan soale #eaaa

    Uhm, quite the contrary, nature-rep aloe bikin aku ilfeel ya. Mgkn krn aku tuh tipe kalo smw org galau sm satu produk, aku malah suka, dan kalo smw org rave sm satu produk, aku mala jauhin kakakakakaa.

    Tp wktu itu aku perna nyobain di rambut, post-nyatok. BUJUG rambutkuuuuuuuu!!! Ngembang! Trus jadi kasar pun!! Ngeseliiiiiiin iiiiii. Щ(ºДºщ)

    Akhirnya beneran tu gel turun derajat jadi krim dengkul ato kaki >____> Itu jg jarang bgt makeknya. Mendingan skinfood punya, containernya di plastic + flipcap bottle, jadi lebi higienis lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Natrep aloe veranya aku pindahin botol pump gt say biar lebih higienis, males juga klo colek2. Paling manteb klo abis *uhuk cukur kaki buru2 LOL

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^