Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Haul: July 2014

Hello... This haul post is long overdue and I haven't even take any pictures for the August Haul yet #errrr... But anyway... If you guys still interested on what I bought last July here's what I got...


Annie's Way Jelly Mask
Aloe Anti-Acne Jelly Mask
Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Jelly Mask
Charcoal Black Jelly Mask

Yeah I know it's an overkill but once I tried the Charcoal Mask and absolutely in love with it I can't help to buy more!! I'm interested in the Snail Jelly Mask too now.


Rolli B Pobling 7th Generation
I broke the last pore brush so I got a new one he he he


Acne Gel
JF Acne Care Gel
Pond's Pimple Care Gel


Kracie Makeup Cleansing Oil



Mizon No. 1 King's Berry All in One Cleanser
Interested in this one because it is literally all in one cleanser! You can use it on your face to clean makeup, hair, body and also makeup sponges and brushes.



Where to Buy:
Get Annie's Way Jelly Mask and Rolli B Pore Cleanser at @missusbella

Get the Acne Gel at Giant Supermarket

Get the Kracie Makeup Cleansing Oil at Ranch Market

Get the Mizon No. 1 King's Berry All-in-one Cleanse at Pretty Shop 

5 comments:

  1. daku menunggu Annie's Way Jelly Mask review yakk :D

    btw, Main-Main ke Blog daku yah,
    Makasih :)


    by BULEIPOTAN BLOG ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear 💛💜💚

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the review.. love ya!
    @missusbella

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^