Friday, November 1, 2013

Review: Barbie Eye Diamond Violet


Today I'm back with another circle lens review and I should've made the review last month but I keep forgetting to take pictures . I've remind myself a lot of times but still keeps forgetting he he he..... Barbie Eye is one of the most recognize brand of circle lens and it's one of the brand that I've tried before and not having any complication or irritation. The first one that I try is Barbie Eye Super Nudy in Pink and I really really love it!!! And yet again I forgot to take pictures until it was expired and didn't make any review .



Specification:
Manufacture: Barbie Eye
Country: China
Diameter: 17.50 mm
Water Content: 42~45 %
Lifetime: 12 Months

Packaging:
This circle lens comes in a glass bottle with aluminum sealed. I like this type of package because it means I can buy only one bottle only or buy in different prescription grade. Although some brand with blister packaging can be bought in different prescription grade nowadays. Although I do have an issue with this type of packaging, I tend to hurt myself while opening the sealed !!





Pattern:
As the name suggest the Barbie Eye Diamond has a pretty diamond pattern. Now I'm interested in another diamond pattern circle lens like Geo Diamond or Coco Eye Diamond cos they look pretty too !!



Color:
I really like the color on this lenses but since my eyes are naturally black the color looks more of a dark blue instead of violet. I can see the diamond pattern quite clearly too provided that I look close enough .

Enlargement:
With a 17.5mm diameter I definitely see an enlargement and of course a cute dolly look!! But since my eyes are small the lenses kinda goes beyond my eyelid.

Comfort:
This circle lens is super comfy!! I don't experience any itchy, irritation or watery eyes while wearing these lenses and I've been wearing it more than 12 hours too!!

Some photo spam of me with the lenses







Click the logo below if you're interested in buying these circle lenses

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.494622650583971.108635.463784927001077&type=3






Add me on your list  ^^

7 comments:

  1. super big!! tapi warna nya gak natural yah~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tujuan bli ini kan spy dolly look gitu hehe
      Lagian motif diamond juga udah gag natural say ;P

      Delete
  2. WOW! These lenses are looking so interesting!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bagus kaaak! btw kak, pake maskara apaan ya itu di foto? bagus deh! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalo yang enggak kelihatan eye liner itu gag pake maskara tapi yang ada eye liner itu aku pake Max Factor False Lash Effect

      Delete
  4. Hey we're both having birthday giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^