Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Liebster Award


Happy Sunday folks..!!

I'm actually a lil bit lazy on making this post but since several people have nominated me already I decided to post it anyway (sorry... >.<) Okay... thanks for Maya, Beatrix, PiedevArisaLauraGlamburger, Rizki, Vani and Crystal for nominating me. Let's see... The rules are similar with the previous award that I have before but this one has one different rules in which I have to post a question for others to answer.

Rules:
  1. When you receive the award, thank the person who gave it to you and post the link to his or her blog in your blog post.
  2. Then, post eleven things about yourself.
  3. Answer the eleven questions from the person who tagged you.
  4. Choose eleven inspiring bloggers whose blog has less than 200 followers, and link their pages in your post.
  5. Create eleven questions for them to answer.
Here goes...

11 things about myself... Hmmm... I should write the one that is different from the previous one.

  1. I don't like sweet stuff except if it's chocolate
  2. I can cook but I can't bake
  3. I recently started to knit but quit since I already forgot the method and too lazy to watch the video again #LOL
  4. My friends calls me an online shopping expert >.<
  5. I'm super close with my brother and people often tells that I have a huge brocon (brother complex). Really??? Maybe it's because I'm only 16 months older than him.
  6. I'm think I'm an otaku. I collect manga, I watch anime, dorama and all that and at one time I'm super obsessed with MIYAVI!!!! I'm devastated when I can't see his show in Indonesia last October.
  7. I'm obsessed with accessories, life without them is meaningless..
  8. I loose weight easily but very hard to gain weight.
  9. I wanted to try the "no poo" method for my hair but can't bare to use only baking soda and acv for my hair.
  10. I have a box full of meds and vitamins, when my boarding house friend is sick they can just go to my room. 
  11. I recently made friends with fellow blogger and they are super great!!
Okay the second part is I have to answer questions from the people who tagged me. I'm gonna answer the questions from Piedev first:
1. Which one you will choose, short hair or long hair? Why?
I change my hair depends on my mood but right now I'm loving my long hair.
2. Tell me three items that you can't live without it..
Sunblock, Necklace, and Lipbalm
3. What is your favorite brand make up?
Don't have any, I like to try stuff and haven't decided yet
4. From who you learn make up at the first time?
I learn real make-up like how to choose color, your facial shape etc from my best friend in University when I'm 21. I know... it's really late huh??
5. What is your make up style? Natural? Girly? Gothic? Describe me :D
I prefer girly natural for make-up although I tends to wear jeans, flat shoes or sneaker when I go out. But my make-up is girly natural. Confuse?!?!? Me too...
6. If you could only use one of this tree items, which one you will choose? There are eyeliner, BB cream, lip balm.
Lip balm... more specific tinted lip balm. I look really pale without any color on my face..
7. What is your wishlist for Christmas day ?
I don't celebrate Christmas but if I do I want to finish my thesis
8. What make up items that you have the most?
I have a lot of blusher and lip balm
9. What thing(s) that will stopped you become a blogger in the future?
When the internet crash
10. What do you think about 'every women must can cook'? Do you agree?
Evey woman can cook if I may say so. Even making instant noodle counts as cooking. But I myself prefer to cook because since I started to cook I notice that I health is better and I have less acne because I choose what's in my cooking. 
11. There's no 11th question?!?!?

The second is from Beatrix:
1. How many stuffed animals do you own?
I have 2 and both of the are monsters and not animals
2. If you could fly anywhere around the world, where would you want to fly to and why?
I don't know... Somewhere in Africa I guess
3. Pizza or spaghetti?
Spaghetti
4. If you were trapped on a deserted island for 60 nights and 60 days, what 5 items would you take with you?
Mirror, Lip Balm, Sunblock, Book, and errr... Clothes??
5. Favorite Disney character?
Stitch!!!
6. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Diamond Crown #LOL
7. What is your favorite piece of clothing?
Jeans and little black dress
8. Can you live without access to the internet?
Just read books
9. Is there something most people like very much but you don’t?
Can I say the Twilight Saga movies?? Whooppsss
10. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
MIYAVI!!!
11. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
Egg

The third is from Maya because I'm a bit lazy to rewrite her question... So sorry Maya m(-_-)m
1. favorite int'l brand and why
The Skinfood for skin care because it never fails me so far, I have none for make-up, and I have none for fashion brand either.
2. favorite local brand and why
I don't have any favorite for local make-up and skin care simply because I'm still experimenting but my local favorite brand is Gendhis Bag and Friday to Sunday.
3. k-pop lover
My interest is average but my favorite is Clazziquai
4. what is make-up and why do I wear it
Make up is something that can make me feel pretty or happy, I mean when I'm feeling pretty I feel happy too and that's what I think make-up is.
5. pretty on the inside or outside
I've meet a lot of people who is only pretty on the outside so I prefer pretty on the inside. But you know... You can't deny that those pretty people on the outside has it easier..
6. how I look like in other people sight and do I wanna know
I don't wanna know of how other people see me or think of me because they often got it wrong. I only care of what my closest people see or think about me like my close friends or family.
7. my wish
Graduate soon
8. doomsday 2012
Doomsday can come anytime
9. 1st make-up inspiration
I don't have any inspiration to do make-up it's simply because my best friend never stops nagging me since my make-up is too light. I only wear sunblock, loose powder and lip balm. Sometimes I only goes bare face if the class is at 6 a.m.
10. live like a celeb
Haven't think about it and still can't decide
11. things I'll save at flood
My monster plushies

The forth is from Arisa:

1. Why do you like make up ?
It makes me feel pretty
2. What is the first make up product you buy ?
Compact powder and lip balm
3. Eyeliner, bb cream, powder, what is important for you ?
Eyeliner makes my eyes "pop", but I prefer to use all of them >.<
4. What make u interest to be beauty blogger ?
It just sort of happen??
5. What is your favorite brand make up ?
I don't have any
6. Do you like local product or no ?
Yes I like!! It's affordable and has a good quality
7. Who is your favorite make up guru ?
I currently like Goss makeup artist and Bubzbeauty
8. When you want buy some make up product, u will ask the money from your parents, or u save your money ?
I use my own money usually, but for skin care sometimes I ask he he he
9. What you to do when you in long holiday ?
Visit my family, read a good novel/manga, and dvd marathon!!
10. When u in long traveling, what is you important things you will bring  ?
Sunblock, Moisturizer, Loose Powder
11. Who will you choose ? your parents or your boyfriends ?
Definitely parents!!

The fifth is from Laura

1. Foundation or bb cream?
BB Cream because it's more skin friendly, haven't had any favorite though I'm using several kinds of bb cream.
2. Must have everyday make-up item
Lip Balm is a must because my lips dry easily
3. Skincare Routine
Day: facial wash - toner - serum - emulsion - sunblock
Night: facial wash - toner - serum - emulsion - tretinoin
4. Favorite make-up brand
None
5. Most buy make-up
Blusher
6. Go to dermatologist or beauty salon
Dermatologist
7. Inspiring teacher.
My dad
8. Make-up wish list
Don't have one right now
9. Favorite lipstick and blusher (brand and color)
My current facorite is orange lip tint from Etude House and pink blusher from Bourjois
10. Asian or Western Make-Up?
Asian suits me more
11. Product when break out?
Tea Tree or Tretinoin

The sixth is from Glamburger

1. What’s your favorite color? Seriously.
My favorite color is green.
2. What’s your favorite street makeup brand and product?
Currently don't have any favorite brand.
3. Who is your current favorite musician/band?
I adore MIYAVI forever and ever!!!
4. Where do you currently live, and where do you most want to go?
I live in Jogjakarta, Indonesia and where do I want to go the most? I guess I really wanted to visit my cousin in Beijing.
5. What made you start blogging?
The truth is I started blogging out of boredom, I was bored and after browsing aimlessly I stumble upon blogger and think WTH gonna make one.
6. What’s your favorite online clothing store? (Bonus points if they ship to the US.)
My favorite is local clothing store that also sells online it's called Friday to Sunday and the other one is Jrep Clothing.
7. What’s your favorite recipe to cook/bake? Link if available!
I live alone right now so I usually cooks easy made home cook meal and I don't have any recipe. I just cook with whatever it is that's available in the fridge.
8. What’s your skin type and daily skin care regime?
I use to have an extreme combination type where my T-Zone is super oily and my U-Zone is super dry, but now it tends toward normal combination where only the T-Zone gets a bit oily and the others are normal.
9. What’s your current occupation?
I'm a student and currently trying to finish my Thesis.
10. What’s your favorite season… and why?
It's a bit confusing since I live in Indonesia, it's either sunny or rainy. Although I prefer sunny days than rainy days.
11. Name something popular/trendy that you hate.
Jumpsuit!! Especially the one with the weird and over the top pattern.

Seventh is from Rizki.

1. What's your 3 makeup item that you can't go out with?
Lip balm, blusher, and eye  liner.
2. What's your makeup style?
I tends to go toward asian style but the natural one.
3. Nude lips or bright lips?
Bright lips!!
4. Eyeshadow or eyeliner?
Definitely eye liner.
5. What's your favorite foundation and concealer?
Don't wear foundie I prefer bb cream but no favorites one yet but for concealer I like Maybelline.
6. When exactly you start wearing makeup?
Kinda confused here... but I start wearing make-up at around the age of 20, I'm a late bloomer I know...
7. How old are you?
Errr.... 27
8. How would you describe yourself?
Hmmm... I don't know... I'm an introvert person, I love to crochet, I like to watch horror movie, and sometimes I talk before I think.
9. Who's inspire you the most?
My family... All of them inspired me.. my cousins, my aunts, my parents, my brother, my grandparents all of them have inspired me to do and be better.
10. What's your favorite movies all the time?
My favorite movie so far is 50 first dates and finding nemo, I also like B Horror Movie like The Undead Trilogy or Tales from the Crypt.
11. What do you wish for yourself in 2013?
To graduate in peace.

Eight is from Vani

1. 3 things describe you the most?
crafty, moody, ocd-ish
2. What are you after in this life? (Your goals, future plans, etc)
graduate and have my own business
3. What have and you will done to achieve it?
almost done with my thesis and already started a really really small online shop #LOL
4. Why do you love makeup?
it makes me feel beautiful
4. How makeup makes you feel about yourself?
same as the above
5. What inspire you to wear makeup?
nothing really, my best friend pesters me to wear make-up and she's also the one that teaches me stuff
6. What's your best makeup tips & trick?
Dunno really, I guess I'm loving the lighter eyeliner color to make my eyes looks big
7. What's your favourite brushes?
Don't have one but I'm loving my Kemeiru Kabuki Brusher right now
8. What's your favourite face product(s)?
Is it make-up or skin care? I don't have any favorite but for skin care I'm loving The Skinfood
9. What's your favourite eyes product(s)?
Chi-Chi eye pallette and Max Factor mascara
10. What's your Favourite lip product(s)?
Right now I'm loving Makeover nude lipstick
11. What kind of makeup look describe you the most?
My look tends toward natural Asian look I guess??

Ninth is from Crystal
1.  What is your favorite face moisturizer?
My current favorite is Papulex and The Skinfood Tea Tree Emulsion
2.  What is your holy grail mascara?
Max Factor False Lash Effect!!
3.  Drugstore or highend makeup line?
Maybe Drugstore it's wallet-friendly hehehe
4.  What is your favorite perfume?
DKNY Be Delicious
5.  Do you like Maybelline Baby lips?
Never try them
6.  Your Favorite Lush Product?
Lush Bath Products!!
7.  What is your pet peeve?
People who likes to kick in the cinema!!!!
8.  What is your favorite season?
Not that many season here in Indonesia #LOL it's either hot or raining
9.  What is your favorite color lipstick?
Lately I prefer peach
10.  What is your favorite palette from wet n' wild?
I didn't have any (TAT)
11.  Name 2 beauty products you cant live without?
Make-Up: Eyeliner and Lipbalm


So... for the person to tag anyone can just do this and link back to me when you do it. My questions are:
1. Are you a morning person or night person
2. High heel or wedges and why
3. Your favorite comfort food and why
4. What fashion item can't you live without and why
5. Who is your closest person ( friend, family, boyfriend) and why
6. Do you ever wanted to travel alone? Where and why?
7. What is your most have make-up and skin care item and why?
8. Tan or White?
9. Favorite movie and why
10. What items that you have the most in your make-up and fashion items
11. What or How do you want other people to see you as and why

Okay... that is it fellas...


Thank's for coming by... http://www.emocutez.com 
Comments R' Loved...http://www.emocutez.com 
Follow me If U Like... http://www.emocutez.com 
Hugs N' Kisses!! http://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^