Monday, December 3, 2012

Review: Nature Republic Soothing and Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

IMG_4343

Today's review is about this very versatile products that can be use for many thing which is Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel. Geezz.... Why can't they use a shorter name for a product?? I got this for free from buying Cosmopolitan Anniversary Edition and also got another bonus which is Too Cool For School Angel Hand Shea Butter Hand Cream.

IMG_4342

Description:
Nature Republic Soothing and Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel contains abundant 92% aloe vera. Mild formula free from paraben, mineral oil and artificial colors. This soothing gel with 92% organic aloe vera certified by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) can be used to mildly moisturize various parts of the body such as the face, arms, legs and hair.

How to Use:
Apply an appropriate amount to dry, sensitive parts of the face and body often for the best result.



Ingredients:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Spearmint Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract

IMG_4346

There's a product explanation and ingredients at the back in English and Korean. BTW this aloe vera gel is a lot!! I mean the jar is 300 ml!! But since it doesn't contain preservatives it will be spoiled so you have to use it in 6 month after you open the product from the package.


The picture above explains the use of this aloe vera gel, but I'm also gonna share about I use this aloe vera gel for such as:

Facial Mask
- I put the gel liberally on my face to calm my skin and reduce redness, my face get reds easily and this mask really helps.
- I mix the mask with a table spoon of my oil preferences (EVOO, Rice Bran Oil or Grape Seed Oil) and I added a few drops Tea Tree Oil and a tea spoon of honey.

Make Up Base
- I put the aloe vera gel thinly on my face before I put on make-up but after I put on moisturizer and sunblock.
- I mix this with foundation or bb cream with 2:1 proportion (foundie/bbc : aloe vera gel).
- I put the gel thinly to add more sheen after I put on bb cream / foundation but only in the highlight area.

After Shave
- Since waxing is really hurt I prefer to shave or use depilatory cream, but if I shave my legs I use this gel to reduce irritation and itchiness after I shave my legs.

Hair Treatment
- I use this as a leave-on conditioner to tame my lion mane hair.
- I also like to use it on my scalp for the cooling effect.

Eye Mask
- I use it liberally on my eye are to reduce puffiness, just put on the gel thickly on my under eye. I don't use facial cotton.

Nail Treatment
- Remember when I did a review on Viva Whitening Body Lotion? I use it and my nail turns yellow!! This aloe gel helps my nail to grow faster and make it looks healthy again

Body Care
- If you read my post on Ups and Downs in Early October you'll know that I have a lot of mosquito bites on my face, legs, and arms. This gel really helps to reduce the redness, itchiness, and of course reduce the bite marks.
- Note: If you want to use it as body lotion you gotta beware though, my friend use it on her body and it makes her hair body grows longer and thicker. This is bad for woman who wants to get rid of "unwanted hair" on her body. But thankfully it doesn't happen to me. (On the side note though maybe the aloe vera gel can helps promote hair growth??)

Lip Care
- I got the tips from @n3erry at her blog, she use it as a lip mask. Her method is she put the gel in facial cotton and use her lips to "bite" the cotton for 10 minutes. I use the gel directly at my lips and now my lips don't dry as much.
- Note: When using this method some might get a softer lips but the lips might get darken. To prevent this, just mix a bit of EVOO with the gel. I find this method works great for me since EVOO can make my lips softer and pinkier but unfortunately if I use it a lot my lips will itch, that means my lips is allergic to EVOO. But since I mix it with aloe vera gel I can get the full benefits of both products!! I get soft baby pink lips without the itchiness. Although lately I'm kinda lazy to do this lip mask.


As the name suggest it's a gel, has no color, but has a slight pleasant smell.


I absorbs quite fast into your skin since it's a gel. The cooling sensation is great too. 


Since dipping my finger in the jar kinda feels unhygienic (even though I wash my hands), I depotted the gel in this pump bottle. The big one is for daily use and the small one is for me to take it anywhere with me.

What I Like:
- no fragrance
- versatile
- affordable

What I Don't Like:
- none

Repurchase?
Already did!!

Thank's for coming by... http://www.emocutez.com 
Comments R' Loved...http://www.emocutez.com 
Follow me If U Like... http://www.emocutez.com 
Hugs N' Kisses!! http://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^