Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tutorial: DIY Castor Oil and Turmeric Mask to Lighten Skin and Pigmentation

Good evening fellas....

I haven't post anything in a while since my internet connection is still sucks. Even though I still have a lot of pending post... #uugghhh #sob So... Today's post is about another DIY mask that I've been using for a while although not often because I'm a bit lazy on doing DIY mask lately aside from Chizu Saeki Method which is easier.

Anyway why turmeric and castor oil? Turmeric has been use since many years ago in India for Indian brides to prepare before marriage. It has been found to cut the skin’s melanin production. It also helps suntanned skin return to its normal shade faster and regular use of Castor oil on the scars and pigmentation helps to fade marks, pimple spots and pigmentation. Castor oil mixed with Turmeric gives long lasting results.


Here are the ingredients:
- turmeric powder
- castor oil

I bought turmeric powder at local grocery store (forgot how much it is though) and castor oil online (also forgot the name). If I have some acne I add cinnamon powder to the mask mix and also honey if I have any. Here's how I made the mask.



Add about a tea spoon of turmeric powder in a bowl or plate. It doesn't have to be a tea spoon really the amount is your choice.


Add castor oil to the mix.


Mix the turmeric powder and castor oil until it becomes a paste.


Here's what the mask paste looks like and after the mix is done just put it in your face as long as you want but I usually put it for around 20-30 minutes.



There one thing that you have cautious when wearing this mask. IT STAINS!!!! So do not wear your favorite clothes when you want to try this mask because it can stains your clothes. You also have to wash your face carefully from this mask because it makes your face yellow of course. I usually lather my face a few times until the yellow stains come off from my skin. To prefer yellow stains on my fingernail I also prefer to put the mask on my face using spatula or mask brush but I think spatula is better.

Thank's for coming by... http://www.emocutez.com 
Comments R' Loved...http://www.emocutez.com 
Follow me If U Like... http://www.emocutez.com 
Hugs N' Kisses!! http://www.emocutez.com

2 comments:

  1. mukanya jadi kuning banget nggak ya?
    kalo di tangan aja ilangnya lama

    ReplyDelete
  2. asal bersihinnya bener gag kuning kok, maskernya yg lebih susah dibersihin.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^