Saturday, December 22, 2012

Review: Lip Ice Repair & Treatment Lip Gel


Hello...

Today I'm gonna do a review on Lip Ice Repair & Treatment Lip Gel. I got this product since several months ago but haven't had the chance to try it since I kinda misplace it he he he... But earlier this month I accidentally found this lip gel when I'm tidying up my drawer. I think I bought this lip gel for $1.85 (IDR 18.500), it's been a long time so I don't remember the exact price. 

I haven't use any Lip Ice product for many years now, the last time I remember using it was in high school I guess... Anyway the reason I bought this lip gel was to repair my chapped lips and I kinda feels nostalgic when I see the Lip Ice product so I bought it. I choose the lip gel kind because I never use this type of lip balm before so I'm kinda curious. 



The product is in a tube shape with green packaging. Kinda feels old school though... Lip balm nowadays have a super cute packaging especially Korean Brand. When you want to use is just squeeze the tube and the product will come out. The lip gel also has slanted top to make it easier for us to apply the gel on the lips.


The gel is transparent and when you put it in your lips you get that cool mint sensation on your lips like typical Lip Ice products but I think the regular Lip Ice Lip Balm has more cool sensation than this one.


Since the lip gel has no color it doesn't really show on my lips when I put this product on my lips. As you can see my lips is a bit dry and chapped easily. I wear this lip gel for about three days consecutively and my lips is getting smoother and no chapped lips!! But unfortunately after about a week my lips doesn't feel right and tiny bumps begin to shows on my lips!! So I stop using this lip gel and the tiny bumps are gone, but when I use the lip gel again for a few days those tiny bumps shows again on my lips. So I think I'm allergic with some ingredients in this lip gel. 

It's kinda too bad to throw the product away but I'm allergic to it, and then I got an idea to depot the lip gel into another container and mix it with another lip balm that I have that's almost runs out. I also add more petroleum jelly to it and mix all the product in a small container and Voila!! I can use the lip gel without having an allergic reaction.


My Likes:
- affordable
- repair and treat chapped lips

My Dislikes:
- I'm allergic to it

Repurchase?
No

Thank's for coming by... http://www.emocutez.com 
Comments R' Loved...http://www.emocutez.com 
Follow me If U Like... http://www.emocutez.com 
Hugs N' Kisses!! http://www.emocutez.com

4 comments:

  1. nice review :D

    anyway, join my giveaway! :)
    and get a gift voucher for free ❤
    and you can get all stuffs in Indonesia with a half price :D

    http://rubyandrosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm interested to this mint lip gel :D
    anyway, in what store did you buy this product? because i rarely see it in the store i usually go to :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get in local drugstore, supermarket, beauty store. It's usually next to the lip ice lip balm.

      Delete
    2. thanks for the reference! i'll look out more carefully later on ;)

      Delete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^