Friday, December 28, 2012

Review: C+M Eye Make-Up Remover Lotion

Good day... 

It's raining heavily again here in Jogjakarta, thus prevent me from washing my car again. But the truth is taking my car to the car-wash is really a bothersome for me to do. Anyway I'm back with another review, this time it's about eye make-up remover from C+M. I bought it for $2.3 (IDR 23.000) from sasa.com since my Loreal eye make-up remover runs out.

Photobucket

The lotion comes in a 65 ml bottle with a twist cap and it has a blue-green color. It has a slight fragrance but nothing unpleasant though. It is formulated with camomile extract and claims to gently eliminate all traces of make-up quickly and make the skin remain soft and moisturized. It is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive and formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions. It is also tested under dermatological control

Caution : For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes directly. Keep out of reach of children. Store in cool place. In case of irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water and stop to use.

How to Use:
Apply the lotion with cotton pad on the eyes, gently eliminate all traces of make-up.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Ingredients:
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Alcohol Denat, Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Extract, Benzopheonone-9, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Blue 1 (Cl. 42090), Yellow 5 (Cl. 19140), Fragrance.

Waterproof Mascara
Most of my mascara are waterproof kind and they are really hard to remove. As you can see after multiple swipe this eye make-up remover is finally able to remove the mascara but I have to be patient and swipe the make-up remover gently otherwise my eye area will stings. What I like about this type of make-up remover is that since the texture is like water it doesn't leave oily residue like the Loreal one where you have to shake the bottle first to combine the liquid inside. Although I always wash my face afterwards so the oily residue in my eye lid won't be a problem though. Still... it really is a bother to wipe waterproof mascara with this C+M Eye Make-Up Remover Lotion because even though it did remove the waterproof mascara it takes more time and patience.

Eye Shadow

This make up remover does an awesome job of removing eye shadow, just one swipe and all of the eye shadow are gone without a trace.

Eye Liner

The eye liner takes a bit to remove but after 3 swipes it is gone completely

My Likes:
- affordable.
- remove eye make-up completely even waterproof mascara.
- gentle to eye area.

My Dislikes:
- takes time and patience to remove waterproof mascara.
- have to buy online.
- contains parabens.

Repurchase?
I don't think so.. My main purpose of buying make-up remover is to remove waterproof mascara quickly and even though it does its job. It took time and patience to remove those mascara. I think I'm gonna use the ol EVOO after I emptied this one.

Thank's for coming by... http://www.emocutez.com 
Comments R' Loved...http://www.emocutez.com 
Follow me If U Like... http://www.emocutez.com 
Hugs N' Kisses!! http://www.emocutez.com

2 comments:

  1. kembali ke EVOO..xixixi
    memang sih remover alami tiada duanya..
    cuma kadang aku juga suka iseng nyoba beli-beli makeup remover lain..hihihi....nice review

    ReplyDelete
  2. emang suka tergoda dengan produk lain hihihi

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^