Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I Change My Hair Color to Champagne Pink With Schwarzkopf Fresh Light

Hello!!

I can't believe tomorrow is gonna be Hari Raya!! I hope I can wake up in time for Shalat Ied.... My brother just got back home today and tomorrow after Shalat Ied our family is going to go for a trip to Surabaya. Hopefully the traffic won't be a bummer. Anyway... I change my several times lately since I was bored and right now I've change my hair color into Champagne Pink!! What?? Pink?? Yes..!! But not that cotton candy pink... More of a ash color with a hint of pink in it. At first I wanted to dye my hair using my last bubble hair dye but when I saw this BOGOF promo for Schwarzkopf Fresh Light Hair Dye at Guardian I decided to buy that one instead.


I think the color is very pretty ^^



According to the color guide either my hair will be like the top one or the middle one I think. I suppose I have to bleach my hair if I want a precise color.



Included in the box are:
- hair color cream
- developer
- after color treatment
- comb applyer
- gloves
- instruction

I thought that my hair would need two boxes and refrain from buying this at first. But since there's a BOGOF promo I finally get to buy it. BTW since coloring my hair with this type of hair dye myself is bothersome I just brought the hair color to a small salon near my boarding house and ask them to color my hair.



The above pictures are my previous hair color. I actually dyed my hair once more using Schwarzkopf Fresh Light Bubble Hair Color in Melty Cherry but didn't get the chance to review it since the pictures are in my phone and it has been stolen a few months back (TAT).


Here's what my hair looks like after it has been dyed again. I think it's become slightly reddish??? Didn't notice any pink whatsoever but I still like it though. 


Here's what my hair looks like after a month. I think the color has become prettier right??


So how about you?
Have you try Fresh Light before?
What color?
Interested in dyeing you hair in champagne pink?

8 comments:

  1. Love both Red and the after 1 month hair <3
    My hair now is sorta orange-slight blond lol after red :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm still thinking what other color that I'm gonna try for the next few month. But I don't wanna be too flashy for the job interview #LOL

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I love your new hair color!! You looks so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, aku tertarik sama champagne pink, melty cherry, semua yang ada hint pink nya. Tapi kayaknya hasil hint pink nya di rambut Indo ga seperti yang aku bayangkan ;A;
    Tapi dari foto yang terakhir lumayan sih.

    Hasu Hana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melty Cherry aku udah coba dan suka sama warnanya, kalau di rambutku lebih mirip yang melty cherry dibanding champagne pink.
      Tapi ya tergantung rambutnya juga sih ya.

      Delete
  4. biar keliatan cerah di muka, enaknya pake warna rambut apa ya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah kurang tahu deh, aku ngewarna rambut suka-suka aja sih he he he
      Kalo ragu2 sebaiknya ke salon aja kan biasanya udah ada ahlinya tuh disana yang tahu.

      Delete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^