Tuesday, August 13, 2013

FOTD: Hari Raya Idul Fitri 2013

Heidy Ho!!!

I just wanna share my look on this year's Hari Raya. It's a bit late because I was out of town for a few days and when I got back I'm not in a good condition. So here goes!! Lots of picture here...!!






The picture above are taken before I go shalat Ied at the nearest masjid. I was super sleepy...!!


Finally got the chance to use Sariayu Lasem Eye Shadows that I bought a while back.


Different lighting to highlight the fishtail braid.




My mom decided to join in on the picture too ^^


I change my clothes and hair because my family is gonna go for a road trip to Surabaya for 3 days.


Failed attempt on duck face #LOL.



Wearing my favorite Nyan-chan hair clip!!

Face:
- Etude House CC Cream #Silky
- Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation #Ivory Beige
- The Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder #23
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush #Glow (Blusher) and #Tickled (Highlighter)

Lips:
- H&M Lip Balm
- Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Tint Balm #01 Berry
- Etude House Lip Concealer

Eyes:
- Viva Eye Base Gel
- Sariayu Eye Shadows #Lasem
- Etude House Oh M'Eye Liner
- It's Skin Tear Drop Liner
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
- Diva Soul Lenses #Pink
- Etude House Drawing Eye Brow #Dark Brown

That's it!! I think it's pretty simple. Should I make a tutorial?? Although I'm not really confident about it he he he.

6 comments:

  1. selalu suka caramu makeupin mata, mbak :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq Dila. Perasaan sih biasa aja hehehe

      Delete
    2. cuma saran aja sih mbak, mungkin alisnya agak ditipisin aja, jadi biar lebih caem hasilnya, hehehe :P

      Delete
    3. embuerrr itu gara2 mamaku suruh buru2 tuh

      Delete
  2. itu cakep han eyeshadownya.. akirnya tau momen yg pas buat pakenya ya :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^