Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Crochet Leaf Earring


Hello!!

Just a quick pattern on this lovely earring that I made. It's super easy to make and can be use with a scrap of yarn. I'm thinking of making it in a colorful color from several scraps of yarn that I join together.

Material:
- Earring Hook
- Yarn
- Steel Ring

Pattern:
- make 13 ch
- 3 sc from 2nd ch from hook.
- 6 dc on the next 6 ch
- 3 sc on the last 3 ch
- continue with 4 ch
- 3 ss from the 2nd ch from hook
- continue on the other side make 3 sc, 6 dc and 3 sc
- fasten off

Assembly:
Attach ring and then earring hook.

Terms:
ch = chain
sc = single crochet
dc = double crochet

If you're interested in buying this earring in you're visit favorite color I also sell this earring. You can order it at my shop...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^