Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Review: Makarizo MK3 Hot Ice Mineral Oil

Hi there!! Today's I'm going to review this great product from Makarizo which is Makarizo MK3 Hot Ice Mineral Oil. I've already introduced this products before on this post and on that previous post I've already share about my hair problem and how my hair is pretty dry because I change my hair color a lot and how Makarizo MK3 Hot Ice Mineral Oil is perfect for me because it's specifically made for color treated hair.


The serum comes in a glass ampoule and I have to be careful because it's quite fragile. The serum itself has an orange color and what's unique about this serum is that you have to put this serum inside the fridge at least 2 Minutes before you use it to maximize its quality.


After the Hot Ice is put in the fridge it turns into a milky orange color and the texture has become somewhat solidify. So how about my experience in using this serum? Keep reading guys.....


This my hair looks before I use the serum and even the picture can show how it slightly dries at the ends.


First I wash my hair with shampoo and use conditioner afterwards. It is recommended to use Makarizo Color Review Shampoo and Conditioner and for better results use also Makarizo Color Revive Hair Gloss Mask after shampooing and conditioning but since I ran out of hair mask I skip the hair mask step and use the Makarizo MK3 Hot Ice after only shampoo and conditioner.


Rub the Makarizo MK3 Hot Ice Mineral Oil between your palm until the serum melts and you felt a slight hot sensation. This methods activates the serum.


After the serum melts, break the ampoule using towel so you won't hurt your hands.


Put the serum on your palms and rub it for a few seconds, your palm gonna feel a slight cold sensation and the serum gonna turns into a milky orange creamy consistency. Apply the serum from the middle part of your hair with a clapping motion and then continue with a rubbing motion from the middle part to the end of your hair. The clapping motion makes the serum absorbs better to the hair cuticle while the rubbing motion helps the serum the penetrates better into the hair shaft while at the same time makes the serum distributes evenly.

Let the product sits for 5-10 minutes before washing your hair but I wait for about 45 minutes because I want the serum to penetrates better and also because I was watching a serial #LOL. I forgot to take picture because I was too absorbed in the series >.<!. Curious about how my hair looks like afterwards?? Here goes.....


Taraa!!! This is how my hair looks like after using Makarizo MK3 Hot Ice Mineral Oil. Looks really nice isn't it?? I really like how my hair feels light and airy after using this serum. The only problem I had with this serum though is that I was hoping that my hair would feel silky smooth afterwards but it doesn't. It is probably because I skip the hair mask though because the mask would surely makes my hair a lot smoother. So... Note To Self: Do not skip the hair mask!!

Before


After

Here's a close up picture on my hair before and after I use Makarizo MK3 Hot Ice Mineral Oil. My hair looks nicer right?If you're confused about the step by step on using Makarizo MK3 Hot Ice Mineral Oil here's a step by step video on it.

6 comments:

  1. kelihatan banget bedanya!! masuk wihslist >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jangan lupa pake hair mask atau hair spa dulu rambutnya sebelum pake hot ice.
      Supaya lebih silky smooth......

      Delete
  2. Keren banget.. q mau coba juga

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^