Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Review: Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

Hello...

I'm in the mood for making another blog post today so I'm thinking of finishing the post that have been sitting on my draft for quite a long time now. It's Innisfree Jeju Volcani Pore Clay Mask and I bought it from my favorite shop intenscorner, although I forgot the exact price. 

Photobucket

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask is a Jeju volcanic scoria clay mask to intensively adsorb sebum and purify pores. Jeju volcanic scoria is formulated from solidified lava caused by volcanic eruptions in Jeju Island. This pure and rare ingredient adsorbs impurities and sebum that are deeply embedded within skin pores.


Photobucket

The mask has a brown color, kinda like my favorite chocolate milk. It comes in a glass jar and can last for several months if I only use it about 2-3 times a week. The texture is a bit hard so I have to use spatula to take the product, and it's also more hygienic that way. 



Photobucket

On a dry skin the mask is hard to distribute so I usually put it on a damp face.


Unlike other mud mask which usually makes my skin feels tight and dry this mask doesn't dries my skin or makes my skin feels tight. The mask also don't crack it dries so I can talk, ear, drink or doing whatever while wearing the mask.

Before and After

I've been using this mask for some times now and I use this mostly when my skin is in a bad condition or when I have my period. This mask helps reduce the size of my pimples but only works on a regular and smaller pimples. The mask also do not cause any reaction to my skin, for example if some skin care are not suitable to my skin I usually feels itch, burn or even breakouts but I feel absolutely fine with this mask. In fact, this masks helps cleans the impurities and makes my skin feels clean and brighter too. When I say brighter I don't mean whiter, the bright means my face looks fresher, healthier and not dull. Also for those of you who are concerns with chemical ingredients in a product this mask has 7 free formulation - NO artificial perfumes, NO artificial pigments, NO paraben, NO benzophenone, NO ethanol, NO animal base materials, NO mineral oils. Finally the only bad thing I have with this mask is that it's a bit hard to remove, I have to wash my face several times until the product is completely clean.

My Likes:
- reduce pimple size.
- makes skin feels clean, healthy and bright.
- doesn't cause breakout or any reaction.
- doesn't make skin dry.
- has 7 free formulation.

My Dislikes:
- hard to cleanse.
- comes in a jar (not hygienic).

Repurchase?
Yesss....!!!!

5 comments:

  1. wow bagus juga nih reviewnya jadi bikin pengen nyoba..ini bisa ngilangin bekas jerawat/flek hitam ga? :D
    aku lagi cari produk buat ngilangin flek hitam gitu tapi masih newbie harus pilih brand yg mana :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. sejauh ini enggak karena ini lebih ke membersihkan kotoran dan pori-pori. Untuk flek/bekas mungkin bisa coba produk lain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ngecilin pori nggak so far?
    kalo iya, mau beli. lagi cari mask buat ngecilin pori T~T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yg ini bingung, soalnya menurutku pori2ku gag gede alias normal. Jadi gag ngerasa lebih kecil. Klo lebih kecil lagi mampet donk entar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hihi.. okay ;)
    thanks.. will find another review..

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^