Thursday, August 23, 2012

Review: Ellgy Plus Cracked Heel Cream


I've been trying to post a blog at least once every other day but apparently it's a hard thing to do even though my draft section is getting longer and longer. Well.... Enough about my random rambling, I'm about to review about Ellgy Plus Cracked Heel Cream now.

So in the past few days before I come home for Eid Holiday my left heel get really rough and cracked while my right heel is normal. Hmm... I wonder why?? Did I lean on my left foot that much?? Anyway I plan to steal some of my mom petroleum jelly or glycerin cream that she rarely used and won't miss much (I guess?!?) but when I search through the house for some skin care sample I also found this cracked heel cream.









I found 3 of the heel cream in 10gr sample tube which I think more than enough for me. Two of the is regular Ellgy Plus Heel Cream and the other one is Ellgy Plus K-Factor. This cream has unique moisturizing system works both on and below the surface of the skin. It contains a water magnet, which is called Saccharide isomerate, which attracts water to keep the heels moisturized. It also contains a natural essential fatty acid from Portulaca extract which strengthens the upper layer of the skin, sealing in the moisture and keeping the feet smooth and soft. The Plus K-Factor id fortified with vitamin K which promotes and helps to facilitate the natural healing process.


The cream is very thick and rich and it doesn't really scented since I don't notice any smell from it. I use it twice a day, in the morning after bath an in the evening before going to bed. When I first apply it to my heel it gets really slippery but it will absorb in a while and leaving your skin feel softer. I've been using this cream for about a week and my heel doesn't cracked anymore, it gets softer and smoother although it still feels a bit rough. If keep using it I think my heel will be soft and smooth in no time!!

What I like  about this product:
- it soften and smoothen your skin
- quick absorbancy
- no more cracked heel

What I don't like about this product:
- a bit slippery at first

Repurchase?
- maybe after I ran out this sample and the glycerin cream that I stole from my mom he he he....

Thank's for coming by... http://www.emocutez.com 
Comments R' Loved...http://www.emocutez.com 
Follow is Even Better... http://www.emocutez.com 
Hugs N' Kisses!! http://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^