Sunday, September 8, 2013

Review: Baby Color Candy Rainbow Lens in Grey

Happy Sunday my beautiful butterfly!!

This time I'm back with another Circle Lens review!! Yayy!!! Even though I've been very excited to do this review since the first time I bought this lens I keep forgetting to take pictures he he he... #guilty. At first I'm afraid to try this lens because the diameter is kinda big and I don't think it's gonna look weird on me, but since the color looks very pretty I got tempted to try this baby on...



Baby Color Candy Rainbow comes in an aluminum sealed package and I really like the colorful stripes design.


Specification:
Manufacture: Baby Color
Made in Korea
Diameter: 19.80 mm
Water Content: 60 %
Lifespan: 12 months
Color: Blue, Brown, Burgundy, Grey


Pattern:
Candy Rainbow has a beautiful pattern and it somehow reminds me of a flower petals. It has a grey, brown (or yellow??) and black ring to make the eyes to look bigger.




Color:
The color looks very vibrant on my dark eyes and I just love it!!

Enlargement:
With a 19.8mm diameter it definitely makes my eyes look bigger.

Comfort:
The first time I use this lens it was a bit weird because I have small eyes and as seen in the picture above the lens are bigger than my eyes so it goes slightly under my eyelid but after I put a few drops of eye drops and wait for a few minutes the weird feeling goes away and I wear it comfortably for more than 8 hours. Very comfortable and didn't give me any irritation or teary eyes.

Watch out for photo spam below hehehe


Made an attempt to look cute #LOL

I don't know what look I'm making >.<!


On a side note my bangs are getting really long and I'm still thinking whether to cut it again or not since it's been poking my eyes a lot lately. So while I'm contemplating about it I like to braid my bangs to avoid it from poking my eyes.


I think braided bangs give a cuter look than to just slide your hair aside and pin it with bobby pins right??


Here's another look on my DIY Resin Stone Hair Clip. Kawaii desu....!!!

Oh if you want to get the Baby Color Candy Rainbow you can click the picture below.




Add me on your list too ^^

2 comments:

  1. Besar sekali lens nya kak? *o*
    Aku punya lens ukuran 16,2 itu saja sakit dimata..
    Apalagi ini ya :(
    Tapi kk cantik...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he iya aku lagi penasaran nih sama softlens yang diameternya gede.

      Delete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^