Friday, October 19, 2012

My Body Shop Haul (agghh I've done it again!)


As you can see from the picture above... I haul again!! Seriously... I mean at first I just wanna what the discount is and next thing I know I have all of these stuff at the shopping bag. The discount price is very tempting and coincidentally these are the stuff that I want to try... Curse you DISCOUNT!!

I've bought these stuff a few weeks ago but only had the time to post about it today. The reason is after I bought all of these my mom visits me here in Jogjakarta and because I don't want her to see that I just had a shopping spree at The Body Shop I ask my friends to hide them at her room for a while. Why you say?? Because my mom's hobby is cleaning up stuff, each time she visit she always cleaning up my stuff, checking up my shelves and cabinet and my room. So I really got nowhere to hide it. After she visit me, I go with her to Jakarta for a week and when I got back to Jogjakarta I haven't had the time to take the stuff back from my friend. 

So without further adieu... Here's what I bought.

Mini Shower Puff
I prefer the mini one because the big one is definitely too big, the price tag said IDR 19.000 (US$ 1.9) but I forgot if it was the full price or discount price.


Home Fragrance Oil (Cranberry Joy)
At first I really like the smell but now I kinda have a second thought. I think the smell is too sweet!! I got this at a discount from IDR 69.000 ($ 6.9) to IDR 34.500 ($ 3.45).


Vanilla Body Butter Duo
This type of body butter is nice since I can use it based on my skin condition. This one has 50% discount from IDR 199.000 ($ 19.9) to IDR 99.500 ($ 9.95).



Sweet Pea Body Butter Duo
I got this one with the same 50% discount price from IDR 199.000 ($ 19.9) to IDR 99.500 ($ 9.95).


Dreams Unlimited Body Butter
This body butter also has the same 50% discount price.


Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
I'm curious about this toner and want to compare with my home made toner. I got this at 50% discount price by buying Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser (50% at second item) from IDR109.000 ($ 10.0) to IDR 54.000 ($ 5.4).


Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser
My facial cleanser is half empty and at first I want to buy Tea Tree Cleanser from The Skin Food but luckily I saw this one. The facial wash has 20% discount from IDR 129.000 ($ 12.9) to IDR 103.200 ($ 10.32).


Tea Tree Oil
This is the only one with a full price of IDR 89.000 ($8.9).


Cucumber Freshening Water
I bought it because it smells nice, or is it just me that find cucumber smells nice?? This one has 50% discount price from IDR 79.000 ($ 7.9) to IDR 39.500 ($ 3.95).

Hahhh..... I've done it again.... Just hope that this shopping spree will prevent my from more shopping *fingers cross....

P.S: Unfortunately I still haul again...

Thank's for coming by... http://www.emocutez.com 
Comments R' Loved...http://www.emocutez.com 
Follow me If U Like... http://www.emocutez.com 
Hugs N' Kisses!! http://www.emocutez.com

2 comments:

  1. ahh aku juga beli banyak produk TBS waktu diskon kemarin ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sekarang... Liat dompet... Nangis... #LOL

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^