Wednesday, October 3, 2012

This or That Tag


So I'm a bit lazy to make a post about beauty or crafty stuff lately and two of my friends tag me in "This or That" Tag. Since I think it's interesting I decided to do it for fun. Thanks to Yesyy and Mimojaya for tagging me...



MAKE UP:

Blush or Bronzer? Blush
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipgloss
Chapstick or Lipbalm? Lipbalm
Matte or Sparkle eye shadow? Matte one
Gel,Liquid,Cream, or Pencil eyeline? Pencil and Liquid
Foundation or Concealer? Concealer
Neutral or Statement Eyes? Neutral
Liquid or Powder Foundation? Liquid
Winged or Rimmed Liner? Both
Pressed or Loose Shadows? Pressed

NAILS:

Neon,Pastels or Glitter Nail? Neon and Glitter
Long or Short? Long
Acrylic or Natural? Natural
Matte or Shiny? Both but if I have to choose shiny first
Go For Manicures or Manicure yourself? Depends on my money *LOL
BODY:

Perfume or Body Splash? Body Mist
Lotion or Body Butter? Both but Lotion comes first
Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash
Fruity or Flowery Scents? Both, I like fuit and floral scent
Natural or Synthetic products? Natural

FASHION:

Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans
Long Sleeve or Short? Short
Dresses or Skirts? Both
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes
Tunics or Tshirts? T-Shorts
Flip flops or Sandals? Flip-Flops
Scarves or Hats? Scarves
Studs or Dangling Earrings? Both
Necklace or Bracelets? Both
Heels or Flats? Both
Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket

HAIR:

Curly or Straight? Curly
Bun or Ponytail? Bun
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips? Bobby pins
Hair Spray or Gel? Hair mousse
Long or Short? Long
Light or Dark? Light
Side Sweep bangs or Full Bangs? Both, I used to do full bangs but lately I prefer side swept bangs

RANDOM:

Rain or Shine? Shine
Summer or Winter? Summer
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
Pool or Beach? Beach
Mall or Online Shopping? BOTH
Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi
Donuts or Pastry? Donuts

I'm Tagging You Guys...


Thank's for coming by... http://www.emocutez.com 
Comments R' Loved...http://www.emocutez.com 
Follow me If U Like... http://www.emocutez.com 
Hugs N' Kisses!! http://www.emocutez.com

2 comments:

  1. Cool quiz!


    Btw i'm following you girl :D
    andelumud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should do one too!!
    gonna check ur blog now

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^