Thursday, September 6, 2012

3 in 1 Headband Hairstyle with a bit of HOTD and FOTD


I can't believe I'm posting a blog at this hour when I should've been sleeping!! For some unknown reason today yesterday I can open blogger but I can't put on a new post!! Every time I click the new post nothing happens!! Or that roundy thingy just turn around around and around without nothing else happens... To top it off I can't open my photobucket and when I do I can't upload any picture or edit any pictures. Aagghhh...!!!

So this time I should've go to bed, but just before I just wanna try to click that new post button once again and then it's open!! So here I am typing at this hour...

Anyway... I'm gonna share one of my favorite hair accessories which is headband. Not regular headband but the ones with the wire wrap around inside. Confuse? Here's the picture
I love this headband since you can adjust the size so it won't hurt your head like regular headband. It's flexible because it has a wire inside the fabric. It's pretty cheap too... I bought for around $1 (IDR 10.000).


Style 1: Regular Headband With and Without Bow
w/o Bow

What I do with this headband is I wrap it around my head and twist it at the top and hide the leftover headband fabric around so it doesn't show.
w/ Bow
The second one is I do the regular headband and twist it at the top but I made the leftover headband fabric into a bow like shape

Style 2: Bun Wrap With or Without Bow
I love to do my hair in a bun, but just regular bun is boring. So I put this headband around my bun to make it cuter and also to secure the bun. The steps is the same, I wrap the headband around the bun and twist it. To hide the leftover fabric I tug the fabric inside the headband or I make it into a bow like shape.
Style 3: Braided
You can also add this headband to your braid, so instead of breading your hair the usual way you add this headband into your braided strands. You can see my post on braided hairstyle here.
Here's what I wear for the FOTD:
Face:
- Revlon Primer
- BBC Cell Alive
- MAC Foundie
- Immortal TWC
- Etude Face Corset in Mango 
- Maybelline Mineral Concealer
- Etude Golden Ratio Face Contour
Eyes:
- La Tulipe Eyeliner in Blue
- The Face Shop Eyeliner in White
- Silkygirl HD Mascara
- Etude Gradation Eyeshadow
- Noona Cream Eyeshadow in White
- Diva Angel Baby Green
Lips:
- Ocean Soda Pop Lipbalm
- Etude Lip Tint Peach
Hair:
- Headband from Stroberi


Thank's for coming by... http://www.emocutez.com 
Comments R' Loved...http://www.emocutez.com 
Follow is Even Better... http://www.emocutez.com 
Hugs N' Kisses!! http://www.emocutez.com

4 comments:

  1. That is sooooo pretty!!! For $1, i want 10 of them. Huaaaaaa i wish I can have some!! :( i love this esp love the bun n braided look!! Gorgeous! So jealous. It is at least $10 here for one of those. Shuckssss
    Great post btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank U!!
      Yeah It's hot and humid here so I love to bun / braid my hair.
      Whoa?!?! $10? Really?? That's crazy expensive!!
      Where do you live btw?

      Delete
  2. heyy, yang terakhir lucu tuh.. gimana cara bikinnya ya ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. udah ada linknya kok di post. http://hanaiyzm.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-favorite-hairstyle-2-braided-hair.html

      Delete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^